Free Breast Cancer Resources
Our page is dedicated to providing breast cancer resources for those who want to learn more about the disease or need financial assistance during treatment. We have compiled a list of reputable organizations that provide free resources for breast cancer patients, including educational information, financial assistance, and support groups.
We recommend checking out the Too Young For This Shit Podcast, where Rosalina and Shauna share their breast cancer journey as young survivors. The podcast provides a supportive community for those affected by breast cancer and offers a platform for individuals to share their experiences.
Remember, early detection is crucial in breast cancer. Knowing your risk factors and being proactive with regular breast exams and mammograms can make all the difference. We hope these breast cancer resources will help you or a loved one in their breast cancer journey.
BREAST CANCER EDUCATION
We understand that a breast cancer diagnosis can be a challenging and overwhelming experience. That’s why we want to provide you with important breast cancer education and resources to help you make informed decisions about your health.
It’s important to learn about the various stages, gene mutations (if applicable), and types of breast cancer to understand your diagnosis and treatment options. In this section, we have curated reputable links to breast cancer resources that cover a range of topics, from how to perform a self-breast exam to what to expect during and after treatment.
We encourage you to take advantage of these resources and educate yourself about your breast cancer diagnosis. Being informed can help you feel more empowered and in control of your health journey.
Remember, you are not alone in this. There are many organizations and support groups that provide emotional support, financial assistance, and other resources to help you navigate through this difficult time. We are here for you, and we hope that these resources can be a helpful guide for you on your journey toward recovery.
Breast Cancer Organizations We Love
When Rosalina and Shauna received their breast cancer diagnosis, they were on a mission to find organizations that supported young women like themselves. Now, they want to make that search easier for you by sharing the resources they love and support. These organizations offer a wide range of support for AYAs (adolescents and young adults) affected by breast cancer. They provide resources for previvors, survivors, and stage IV thrivers, and create a space for young women to share their stories in cancer magazines. You can also find meetups and retreats where you can connect with other AYAs with similar diagnoses, and stay up-to-date on the latest information about breast cancer. These organizations also prioritize representation for minority women, ensuring that everyone has access to the support they need.
- BRCA Strong
- For the Breast Of Us
- Cancer Wellness Magazine
- Elephants and Tea
- Keep A Breast Foundation
- Latinas Contra Cancer
- Latina Share
- Not Putting On a Shirt
- Pride Cancer Retreat
- Stupid Cancer
- The Black Breast Cancer Alliance
- The Breasties
- Tits Deep For Breast Cancer
- Triage Cancer – (providing free education on the practical and legal issues)
- Triple Negative Foundation
- Wildfire Community Magazine
- Young Breast Cancer Project (advocates for early detection through breast health education)
- Young Survival Coalition
Breast Cancer Financial Assistance
Breast cancer can be a challenging journey not only emotionally and physically but also financially. However, we have compiled free breast cancer resources to help ease the burden and support women through their breast cancer journey.
These free resources provide financial assistance to breast cancer patients , including free care kits and wigs, and access to various programs that help with the cost of treatment. Women can also explore other options, such as creating a GoFundMe campaign to raise funds for their medical bills. These resources aim to alleviate the financial stress and enable patients to concentrate on their healing and recovery.
By taking advantage of these free breast cancer resources, women can focus on their treatment and recovery without worrying about the financial implications. If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with breast cancer, be sure to explore the many free resources available to provide support during this challenging time.
Free Care Kits
- BRCA Strong Pre-Mastectomy Package
- Fighting Pretty
- National Breast Cancer Hope Kit
- Boxes Of Hope
- Twist Out Cancer
- Kits to Heart
- Stay Beautiful Foundation
Cold Capping Grant
- Cold Capital Fund (DC, VA MD Area Only)
- Hair To Stay
- Hope For Hair – (NC Residents)
- Sharsheret – For Jewish Women
- American Breast Cancer Foundation
- Bay Area Cancer Connection
- Breast Cancer Angels
- Breast Cancer Solutions
- Infinite Strength (Underserved Single Mothers living with Metastatic Breast Cancer)
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- Pink Aid
- Pink Fund
- To Celebrate Life
- United Breast Cancer Foundation
- Sisters Network Inc. (For African Americans)
- Triage Cancer – free one-to-one assistance
- Big Sky Yoga Retreats
- Breast Friends
- Casting For Recovery Retreat
- Fight Through Flight (For Black Cancer Survivors)
- First Descents
- Image Reborn Foundation
- I Rise Above Breast Cancer
- Leslies Week (For Stage IV Breast Cancer Thrivers)
- Little Pink Houses of Hope
- Mandala De Masca Yoga Retreat
- Pink Lemonade Project
- Send Me On Vacation
- Sisters Hope
- Stowe Weekend of Hope
- Cleaning Services
- Find a Breast Cancer Screening & Cervical Screening For Low Income, Uninsured or Underinsured
- Find Free Mammogram Screening In Your City
- Lipstick Angels (provides one-on-one beauty and skin care services at partner hospitals)
- LiveStrong YMCA Fitness Program
- Pet Assistance & Wellness Program
- The Foundation For Living Beauty